What you will do
- Produce high-quality animation according to the concept given
- Work closely with the Content Production Team to understand needs, create and edit animations
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form
- Amend animation/motion after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Backend Engineer (Golang)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding in one of these technologies Node, Golang, Rust, SQL, NoSQL.
- Strong understanding of the app development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
Backend Web Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related degree.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Passion and expertise in the gaming or entertainment industry
- Exceptional solving and critical thinking, strong networking aptitude
Business Reporting Specialist
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Having around 2 years experience in relevant position
- Excellence in creating a business proposal/ pitching deck and reporting deck
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Center of Excellence (CoE) Lead
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university, with 8+ years of related experience
- In Depth knowledge of COE, Data analytics, Reporting & service demand forecasting
- Demonstrate initiative & adaptability, problem solving & skills in a changing and dynamic environment
- Experience in Advertising & Agency is preferred
Community Specialist (Thailand)
Full Time (Remote)
What you will do
- Create, Maintain, and Manage the gaming community, engage with players and come up with retention programs to improve overall player experience
- Generate player acquisition programs to expand our player base across all platforms continuously
- Identify and report trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities. Be innovative to come up with business ideas to help expand the community effectively
- Administration of our official social networking sites covering moderation, community engagement, management, and providing support to our players on our social media channels.
- Provide presence and seed content into social applications as needed
- Monitor and analyze player behavior in our social media channels
- Produce comprehensive report based on metrics from community platforms
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate community postings as appropriate across the organization's other digital channels
- Alert appropriate internal teams as issues arise and work with them to resolve issues
- Be a creative copywriter who understands the balance between professionalism and meta, fun community initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related position
- Ability to speak and write in English
Creative Lead - Game Solutions
- 3 years of related experience of creative direction in Advertising Agency or Gaming / Digital Industry
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Able to interpret and analyze data
Customer Experience Lead
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree or MBA in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
- Having 3 years’ experience in related position preferably in Banking industry or social platform
- Proven excellence in management, interpersonal, communication and having a client-centered approach
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
Customer Experience Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
- The heart of PLAY3 by Evosverse is our community, fans and member. Your mission is to ensure that every user is heard and well taken care of.
- As a Customer Experience Specialist at PLAY3 by Evosverse, you have to be able to implement strategies and tactics in order to serve PLAY3 users and maintain positive reputation towards the brand.
- On daily basis you will work closely with the Customer Experience Lead of PLAY3 by Evosverse and the other operation divisions to provide strategies, tactics, as well as reports in regards to PLAY3 users feedback through the provided channels.
- You are expected to enhance PLAY3 by Evosverse’s presence in gaming blockchain community through tactical problem solving initiatives that will serve the users for their comfort
- Alone we can achieve so little, hence you will need to collaborate with the content production, talent, and marketing team, and managing all touch points within the community to ensure the consistency and quality of work of PLAY3 by Evosverse.